Monday, March 9, 2009

T.J.'s birthday!!

I'm a slacker mom! I missed posting about T.J.'s birthday. We had a fun week. Cake at school, a birthday pie on February 18th, his actual birthday, and a fun barbeque with friends on the 19th. Unfortunately my camera is still having problems and I didn't get any pics:(
So these are just two of my favorite T.J. pictures!


My birthday was good. I played and my school sang to me and my mom made me a chocolate cake for everyone at school. I got a toy from my teachers. Then we had a barbeque with my friends. Thank you everybody that came. Can you please come again for my next birthday when I turn 6? That would be fun! Thanks for the presents and for the birthday cards from my grandma's and grandpa's!
Thank you, T.J.

2 comments:

Scott and Manda said...

Aw I miss birthdays as a kid, there was always so much more fuss!! Happy Birthday again TJ!

(Sorry about your camera woes... as you know I can relate!!!)

Jamie said...

TJ, you're the cutest! Hope you'er having fun being 5. Heidi (your friend, not your dog) is five now, too, and she is so glad! We are surprising her with a trip to the beach in California. She's only been one time when she was 1, so it will be so fun. We wish we coudl come to Hawaii and play with you guys!