Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ho'olaule'a

The kids just had their Ho'olaule'a on friday. They did an amazing job. Clay was not able to make it so I did record their performances but you all know how good I am with computers. I don't know how to change my .mov to something compatible with this site. So maybe after my IT person calls I can get it up here. Kailee had her own little camera and was helping me take pictures all day. Until Breana got a hold of the camera. T.J. is rockin the mohawk again. A friend of ours made a comment about his shirt. She said, "leave it to T.J. to wear a shark shirt". Their song was about surfing. Baby Chels in the hot hot sun. It was a long program but a good one. It was just super hard to handle 2 kids by myself and take pictures and record for Clay. We made it and I gave myself a pat on the back for not loosing it until we got home. :)

No comments: